Thursday, 5 April 2012

My Return From Camp!


Minnasan, konnichiwa! I'm back from the Japanese Immersion Camp - unfortuneatly! It was honestly the best experience of my life (so far)! Though I'm glad to be back at home with my family, I'm going to sincerely miss all the awesome friends I made. 
.
Before the camp, my sole motivation for continuing Japanese through VCEs was the extra Atar marks you gain. After hearing about so many peoples' experiences with Japanese language study, however, I became increasingly interested in doing it!

I learnt a lot of useful Japanese and am currently applying for a study tour to the Land of the Rising Sun itself taking place in July! Two weeks of indulgement in Japanese culture and language study; and at a low price, to boot! I sure hope I get accepted - it would be the opportunity of a lifetime! Wish me luck, princesses!
.
Before I go, here's a group photo from Camp taken right before we all had to leave. I'm the one in the third row with the curly hair:
.

Hope you're all doing well! I'm on a break from school at the moment. My goal is to spend as little time on the computer as possible. I need to rest my peepers! Until next time, sayonara~! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    Also, is that you, third from the right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! > u <

      I'm right behind the girl in the grey sweater towards the left - only my head is poking out, haha!

      Delete