Saturday, 24 March 2012

Japanese Immersion Camp?!


Say princesses, guess who made it into her city's Japanese Immersion Camp program! I'm so glad to have been accepted!

For six days, I, as well as 49 other eager guys and girls my age, will be given a home away from home, downtown, (presumably in the dormitory of a university) and immersed in the language and culture of the land of the rising sun - for free! What a treat!
.
According to the schedule, there will be dancing, sushi making, calligraphy and Taiko drumming, among many other things! Though two of my classmates are also attending, I'm a little nervous about meeting the other 47 people, but that's just me being shy, haha!
Because we can't (and I don't particularly want to) bring any electronics beside mobile phones to the camp, there won't be any output on Sparkle Melody from the 28th to the 2nd of April. But, I'll be sure to update you all on my experiences once I come home!
.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Until next time~ 

 
 

4 comments: