Friday, 9 March 2012

The Determination to Chase a Dream


Hi, girlies! Sorry to be a bore, but I'd like to take the time to blog about something a little more serious today. A couple days ago, I made an important realization that I think should be shared with others in a similar position to my own. I want to be famous.

Not mega-rich-Hollywood famous, but I really want a reputation I can be proud of - especially in the fashion world. Despite this dream of mine, I have also always told myself that I wasn't pretty enough or didn't have the talent, and it lead me to convince myself that I needed to settle for less, so I wouldn't be disappointed with myself later on. I figured that successful people always lied about how a little money and hard work can pay off in the end, just to fill people with false hope, but they are right. If you don't believe in yourself, no-one will!
.
.
It may take a while to get your foot in the door, but if you keep working toward your dream, it will happen! You can do anything if you set your mind to it, and since coming to this conclusion, I have been motivated to become the best princess I can be - to hell with what other people think! So what is this dream of mine specifically? I want to become a recognized fashion model and Gaijin Himegyaru someday. 
.
Working in fashion would be a dream come true; I honestly love being the center of attention (though I wouldn't normally admit to it, hehe) and wearing stylish clothes/experimenting with my make-up! I know it might sound silly, but it's my dream and I'm going to make it a reality!
What are your dreams for the future? 

2 comments:

  1. It makes me really happy to read this ^_^ I truly do hope you accomplish this, and I think you will, as long as you don't give up!

    My dream is to live the way I envision myself living. Wearing Hime clothing comes with it, but I want to have my dream bedroom, and a nice, basic job that gives me plenty of time to come home and work on my hobby of making ball joint doll shoes modeled after popular Gyaru shoes in my awesome craft room. Mine isn't very extravagant, lol, but it's a dream that makes me happy to think it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Your dream sounds so nice, I'm excited for you! I think it sounds really cute and cosy. > u <

      Delete