Saturday, 25 February 2012

New Nails & Mermaid Tails!


Hi there, princesses! Remember the press-on nails I mentioned yesterday? Well, coincidentally, they arrived that very afternoon! I was so excited, I had to try them on right away!


These are the Wish Upon a Star nails from Kawaii Nails! At first they felt a bit strange, but I've gotten much more used to them now. I think they have a cute, Agejo feel to them! What do you girls think?

Oh, and on an unrelated topic, have any of you seen Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch? It's an adorable anime about mermaid princesses who have the ability to become human when on land! 

I started watching it a couple days ago and am really liking it so far! If you're a fan of magical girl romances, you'll love Mermaid Melody! You can find full episodes on Veoh, if you like!

Well, that's all for today! I hope you all have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! THOSE NAILS are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them (*^_^*)I remember my first 3d nails... (sigh ^_^) it felt really weird at first haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! >w< They do feel pretty weird, I have to keep fighting off the urge to fiddle with them! ; u ; Hehe~

      Delete
  2. Oh, how pretty~!! I think I like the ring finger one most XD Is this your first official Hime acquisition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's my favourite as well! XD And ah, I hadn't really thought of it that way, but I guess it is! >u< Yay!

      Delete
  3. So pretty, I love the stars on them! =^^= A great choice for your first set of nails!

    ReplyDelete