Friday, 24 February 2012

My Gyaru Goals for 2012!


Hi again, everyone! How has your week been? Seeing as this blog is still new, and my last post ran rather short, I figured it'd be a great opportunity to tell you all a little bit more about myself!

My name is Shenae (shuh-nay)! I'm fifteen-years-old and live in Australia with my two Guinea Pigs, Parker and Stanley. Roughly 5'5"-5'6" (165-167cm) tall, proudly sporting lavender braces!

It's only been about nine months since my orthodontist installed them for me, but my teeth (especially at the bottom) have already straightened up really nicely! I can't wait to see how my smile looks when everything's finished!

My favourite brands are Ma*rs, La Parfait, Jesus Diamante and DreamV. I'm hoping to get a debit card sometime this year so I can shop for second-hand clothes on Mbok and Yahoo Auctions! 

As for Hime progress, I'm waiting for a set of press-on nails from Kawaii Nails to arrive! I'll keep the ones I bought a surprise~ I've never worn fake nails before though, so I'm a little worried about doing something wrong. I suppose there's no better time to start getting used to them than now!

Unfortuneatly, I cut my hair very short (almost in a bob style) around August last year on a whim and have been waiting for it to grow back since. ;A; Right now, it rests just below my shoulders, so I'm happy to have made such noticeable progress already; I suppose I have my multivitamins to thank for that!

As the title promises, here are a few of my Gyaru goals for 2012:

                  ♥ Bleach and dye my hair light brown.
                  ♥ Get a debit card for online shopping.
                  ♥ Check everything off my make-up list.
                  ♥ Drink more water.
                  ♥ Make an effort to girl-up my bedroom.

Before I go, I'd like to thank my followers for supporting me despite my lack of experience. I never expected to gain as many as I have so soon - thank you, thank you! ; u ;

I'll be sure to keep you all updated! Lots of love~

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, it's nice to officially meet you!

    Ahh, guinea pigs, I love guinea pigs! I used to have some when I was younger, and I've always wanted to get a couple more. I'll have to wait on that though. No space in my room ;_;

    I can't wait to see your nails! Does it come with glue or adhesive dots? I think if you have adhesive dots, it'll be easier to place, because you can just press them in when you think you've got it. I guess glue does that too, but I think the dots would be less messy, lol.

    I know short styles are really popular in Hime, but short hair isn't bad either! There's an old magazine called Kilala that I think you can download at livejournal.com/jmagazinescans that shows some gorgeous short styles suited for Hime. I guess once you get started in the actual fashion, your hair will probably be much longer, or maybe you'll have some extensions by then either way, but still!

    I like your list! Okay, that's a strange way of putting it.... I mean, I like that it's practical. I've seen one too many times new people getting into the Gyaru world, wanting to accomplish a billion different things in a few short months, then leaving because it was 'too hard'. It's great to want to be the best, because it ensures you'll keep working to improve, but it still takes time. I'm really glad to see you're taking it step by step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love guinea pigs, they're so cute and really easy to look after! >w< But I'm sorry to hear about the lack of space! ;^; I hope that changes for you soon!

      The nails come with glue which I'm not too worried about, I'm just afraid of somehow sticking my fingers together or something. Knowing me, it wouldn't be too far-fetched. XD; They actually arrived the same day I wrote that post, which was veeery coincidental! :3 I'll post pictures of them later on!

      Some girls can really rock short hair, I'm just so used to long hair that I'm stuck for styles. ; u ; I'll be doing a lot of experimenting though! Wish me luck~

      Also, thank you so much for your support on my list! >w< My thoughts were just as you described. I figure that there really isn't a big rush, and I shouldn't pressure myself too much. Though, I don't want to be lazy either! I suppose I'm just going to do things at my own pace and see what results I get by the end of the year!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Shenae, it's really nice to meet you! I'm so happy that you're interested in Himegyaru! I joined your Blog and look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to meet you, too! I hope you enjoy reading my posts. >w< ♡

      Delete